ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter is an essential online research tool edited by attorneys that provides the most frequently cited analysis of environmental, sustainability, natural resources, energy, toxic tort, and land use law and policy.
Why Choose ELR?
- Over 50 years of research and analysis: Established at the beginning of the environmental law and policy movement, ELR is the one-stop shop for environmental professionals to find the most cutting-edge thinking and research, which is why ELR is the most often-cited environmental law journal.
- Real-time access: ELR gives you the ability to track administrative and legislative developments as they are happening.
- Ideal for all stakeholders: Users include federal and state government attorneys and managers, the public interest community, private sector, attorneys and professionals, federal and state courts, law school libraries, and educators.
- Unbeatable price: ELR is priced thousands of dollars less than “comparable services,” and no other resource is as cost-effective.
- Flexible Product Line: Whether you want to delve into cutting-edge issues, stay current on the latest court cases and regulations, or access our entire collection, we offer different product lines to meet your needs: ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter; ELR Update; and ELR Online.
ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter
ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter is the flagship publication that started it all. Formerly known as News & Analysis, our in-depth, highly respected monthly journal covers pressing environmental topics in the legal practice and policy domain. Professionally edited by senior attorneys, articles offer insightful analysis across a broad spectrum of issues that are academically challenging and practice-relevant. In addition to thought-inspiring articles on cutting-edge topics, subscribers receive online access* to nearly 50 years of archived research and commentaries from leading environmental professionals in the field. Each issue also contains carefully selected summaries of key judicial, legislative, administrative and state-level activities.
One-Year Subscription to ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter ($800.00)
*Print only subscriptions ($695.00) do not offer access to the ELR online archives.
ELR Update provides expert summaries thrice monthly of the most important federal and state judicial and administrative developments as well as federal legislative and international news. ELR Update is delivered to your in-box three times a month, and the material is also accessible on our website. Perfect for those who want to stay current on the latest developments in environmental law.
ELR Online, formerly eAccess, provides you with EVERYTHING that ELR has to offer:
- ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter: Our highly-respected monthly journal (formerly known as News & Analysis) offers insightful articles relevant to both legal practice and policy on today's most pressing environmental topics. The journal is available in print and online.*
- ELR Update: Receive expert summaries three times a month on the latest court cases, federal and state agency developments, and federal legislative and international news. ELR Update is sent to your email inbox three times a month, and complete archives are maintained on our website.
- ELR website. A one-stop environmental law and policy research site, ELR's website provides you access to our entire collection dating back to 1970, including: court cases and summaries, legislative bills and reports, summaries of key environmental statutes, agency proposals and rulemakings, Executive Orders, EAB and ALJ decisions, guidance & policy documents, and DOJ consent decrees. ELR Online subscribers also receive the George Washington Journal of Energy and Environmental Law three times a year, as well as online access to all three volumes of the Law of Environmental Protection.
ELR Online subscription: – $2,195.00
*Save $270 when you forgo the print copy of ELR—The Environmental Law Reporter.
Institution-wide subscriptions are available for those with multiple office locations. Call us toll-free at (800) 433-5120 for more information.
* print-only subscribers do not have access to online archives or materials
Additional Print Copies for ELR and ELR Online Subscribers: $250 ($150 for Professors)
30-Day Risk-Free Trial
Put ELR to the test with a 30-day risk-free trial. During your trial period, you will have full access to all components, including Update e-mails. To start your trial, please contact us for a temporary username and password.